In-depth : Creating Native Mobile Apps with Drupal as Base
This session will explain how to use Drupal as base system to manage your mobile application's data (photos, videos, content, users, geo, taxonomies, etc). We will demo some apps built for Android and iOS using Drupal as base. Track will also cover introduction to Services 3 API in Drupal.
What will be covered
- An introduction how to build mobile apps using Titanium.
- How to consume your drupal site's data such as - text, videos, photos, views, users, menus, taxonomy, geo etc in your mobile app.
- Authenticate users via drupal.
- Sharing content on social networks from your app.
- Upload photos, videos with geo info to your drupal site.
- Introduction to ServicesAPI and REST