Jackson River is seeking an experienced Drupal developer with a broad range of skills primarily in a LAMP environment to join our dynamic, growing technology team. Experience with Drupal implementations, module development, and themeing are essential. This position is ideal for a developer with 3+ years experience in Web development and 2+ years experience working with Drupal.Our fast-paced work environment requires practical thinking, flexibility and a commitment to excellence. Prefer candidates be located in Washington, DC, Raleigh, NC or Austin TX, but as a primarily virtual company this is not required.
About Jackson River
Jackson River is a growing, stable, profitable, virtual company that works with select influential non-profit organizations. The Web/Drupal Developer position is an integral part of the Jackson River team, involved in multiple ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Lead the planning, development, and implementation of Drupal based CMS sites from start to finish
- Develop custom Drupal modules as necessary
- Work with other members of the Jackson River team on systems integration and CRM implementations (CiviCRM, Salesforce.com, Etc)
- Produce standards compliant Drupal themes from PSD files and style guides
- Provide excellent customer service while delivering high quality technology solutions
- 2+ years professional PHP experience in a LAMP environment
- Experience working with Web Services, APIs, etc
- Ability to create Drupal themes from scratch based on PSDs
- Experience with a relational database system such as MySQL or MS SQL Server
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented, excellent follow through
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
For more information or to apply, please send an email, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.