You’re brilliant. We’re hiring.
ABOUT CHAPTER THREE – www.chapterthree.com
Chapter Three was founded in 2006 by Josh Koenig, Matt Cheney and Zack Rosen: three friends with a shared interest in social change, mutual expertise in open-source technology and grassroots organizing, and a strong belief in the wealth of networks. Since then we’ve built a successful web strategy and development consultancy around Drupal, the world’s leading open-source content management system.
Building websites for some of the nation’s leading companies, non profit organizations, and academic institutions, all of us are active contributors and participants in the Drupal community and believe strongly in the open source process. We take our work seriously, but mix in the proper amount of style, humor, and innovation to keep it all interesting.
We have a down-to-earth, irreverent, fun-loving company culture (currently heavy on bicycling, vegetarian/veganism, fantastic haircuts and visceral ephemera). Everyone brings something to the table. We’re looking for free-thinkers who want to build their skills and grow with our Internet A-team.
We’re looking for a new team member to help with the ongoing needs of our client base to keep their sites running smoothly.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• At least 2 years hands-on Drupal experience
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with customers’ implementations
• Exceptional troubleshooting and customer-handling skills
• Very good written and verbal communication skills; able to read, write, and speak English
• Team work, patience, flexibility, diligence, positive outlook
• Familiarity with the ecosystem of Drupal modules
• Past experience providing technical customer service in a software business is preferred
• Provide technical support for Drupal applications
• Investigate, diagnose, monitor, and resolve issues for customers
• Be a strong advocate on behalf of our customers for timely resolution of issues
• Knowledge sharing; document solutions in knowledge base and/or tracking tools
• Review cases for technical complexity escalate as necessary to appropriate team members
• Maintain library of solutions and knowledge base documentation.
• Must be flexible in terms of work schedule and respond to time sensitive support requests
• Support is provided primarily via online resources, with a lesser focus on telephone support.
All positions are contract-to-hire, with full benefits for full-time employees and competitive pay.
Send an email to email@example.com and tell us why we should hire you.