Senior Drupal Developer / Team Lead
You’re brilliant. We’re hiring.
ABOUT CHAPTER THREE – www.chapterthree.com
Chapter Three was founded in 2006 by Josh Koenig, Matt Cheney and Zack Rosen: three friends with a shared interest in social change, mutual expertise in open-source technology and grassroots organizing, and a strong belief in the wealth of networks. Since then we’ve built a successful web strategy and development consultancy around Drupal, the world’s leading open-source content management system.
Building websites for some of the nation’s leading companies, non profit organizations, and academic institutions, all of us are active contributors and participants in the Drupal community and believe strongly in the open source process. We take our work seriously, but mix in the proper amount of style, humor, and innovation to keep it all interesting.
We have a down-to-earth, irreverent, fun-loving company culture (currently heavy on bicycling, vegetarian/veganism, fantastic haircuts and visceral ephemera). Everyone brings something to the table. We’re looking for free-thinkers who want to build their skills and grow with our Internet A-team.
We are looking for a Senior Drupal Developer to work in our San Francisco office. You would help to architect websites, build Drupal modules,
and lead our developers to create excellent work for our clients and company projects.
• Strong track record of success in developing and delivering Drupal-based solutions
• Drupal 6,7; mySQL; PHP; Apache config; jquery; HTML/CSS, GIT/SVN
• Experienced with developing Drupal modules, features, and themes
• Demonstrated technical proficiency with ability to apply best practices
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with customers’ implementations • Ability to work with clients and maintain good client relationships
• A self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Team work, patience, flexibility, diligence, positive outlook
• Active in the Drupal community
• Develop, test, and deploy Drupal-based websites; Custom php / mysql coding
• Serve as technical leader on teams with clients, designers and developers
• Mentor other developers and/or clients in best practices for system development
• Create solid and/or innovative technical solutions to satisfy specific customer needs
• Design, setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of technical infrastructure
• Lead standup meetings; pro-actively identify and resolve latent issues
• Participate in creation of project plans, work breakdown, and accurate estimates
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we should hire you.