Drupal CMS Engineer
Are you into challenges? Do you like to solve problems and make the world a better place? Then you should be part of Endurance International Group’s Homestead division.
Homestead is looking for result oriented, highly execution focused and creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business. We love people who can think smart and move fast to solve complex problems, to keep pace with the breakneck speed of the Internet and who can make a difference in the world of online technology.
We are an innovative, dynamic, leading provider of online solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. We thrive on the talent and energy of our employees. We are looking for an enthusiastic, focused, resourceful contract Drupal developer in Menlo Park, CA who will be responsible for turning design specifications into Drupal websites, perform web application development, develop and implement IT best practices and development processes.
This position requires initiative, creativity, and flexibility; ability to work independently and effectively in groups; and strong interpersonal & organizational skills.
• 3+ years of experience with enterprise-grade Drupal development, knowledge of Drupal 7
• Solid knowledge and working use of common Drupal modules
• Experience with a multiple environment (dev, staging, production) Drupal workflow
• Be able to use common version control systems such as Perforce, Git or Subversion
• Solid knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
• Ability to work as part of a team, understanding problems from another team member’s perspective, and, at times go beyond the job description to achieve a broader team goal
• Excellent communication with team members
• Professionalism, reliability, integrity
• Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges