Drupal DevOps Summit
Links and Afternotes
Great success! We had a really excellent time with everyone. Here are some links that were shared. You may find more on Twitter.
- Vagrant slides by Craig McEldowney
- The "Golden Neckbeard" performance competition
- Mark Theunisen's Ansible example script
- Chef cookbook for Aegir
- Barry's "slides" (text editor presentation FTW) Acquia Cloud's infrastructure tests.
- Simple/easy CLI performance testing steps from Pantheon's helpdesk
- Chef recipe from Drupalcon performance trainings
- Ideas from Ben Shell for making imagecache more cloud-friendly
Thursday, November 1st: 9:00am - 5:00pm
International House Auditorium
2299 Piedmont Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94720
Drupal platform and infrastructure experts will come together to discuss the how emerging technologies and technical practices can be leveraged to make Drupal even better.
This summit will be run in an open format ala DevOps Days or Bar Camp. We will organize those who want to demo or present at the event itself, and there will be space for breakout/working groups. If you would like to participate, you don't need permission, just bring your great idea and ideally a demo.
For more information, please contact David Strauss and Josh Koenig.
|9:30 - 10:00||
|10:00 - 12:00||
Open Space Sessions
|12:00 - 1:00||
LunchEat your lunch at one of the many lovely places in Berkeley, California.
|1:00 - 5:00||
Open Sessions and Breakouts
Contact us to become a summit sponsor. You'll get warm-fuzzies for helping the community, and your logo will appear here!