The 2012 BADCamp conference schedule is now live!
The session schedule is now posted, so check it out!
We have 100 sessions and 6 tracks from many of the leading lights of the Drupal Community! Here is just a sample of the sessions being offered at BADCamp.
Keynote by Dries Buytaert - Join us for an exploration into the expansive, worldwide reach of the Drupal project. Dries will walk us through his adventures of his tour of the globe, and give us a taste of his vision for the future.
- Drupal 8: What you need to know - Angela Byron
- A new theme layer for Drupal 8 - Jen Lampton, Kris Vanderwater, John Albin Wilkins, Karoly Negyesi, Carl Wiedemann
- The Angry Themer - MortenDK
- Exploring Commerce Kickstart 2.0 - Ryan Szrama
- Panopoly: A Panels Powered Base Distribution - Matt Cheney, Brad Bowman
- Drupal Talk with Crell and Eaton - Larry Garfield, Jeff Eaton
- How Therapy Helped My Client Relationships - Nica Lorber
- Semantic Site Building - Jody Hamilton
- The Why of UX - Steve Fisher
- Panels for Themers - Creating Highly Flexible Layouts - David Needham
- Advanced Frontend Performance - Chris Ruppel
- Exported Configuration: Now vs Drupal 8 (CMI) - Joshua Koenig, David Strauss
- Bite-Sized Contribution - Ezra Gildesgame
- How to scale and how not to - CHX
- Drupal 8's Multilingual Wonderland - Gábor Hojtsy
- The Real Value of Open Source: ROI and Beyond - Jeffery McGuire
- Meet the Drupal Association and DrupalCon - Jacob Redding
- D8CX: The Reckoning - Tim Plunkett
- Introduction to Project Portfolio Management - Chris Strahl
Don’t miss out on any of these awesome events!
Thursday, November 1 + Friday, November 2
- Drupal Summits: Free full day summits running from 9:00am to 5:00pm covering topics from Mobile to Nonprofit, to UC/UI and Core Dev.
- Drupal Training: Free full day trainings running from 9:00am to 5:00pm covering Ecommerce, Multilingual, Theming, and more (all courses are sold out).
- Trivia! Join us for trivia night in the Pauley Ballroom starting at 7pm. Free to attend, and prizes for the winners!
BADCamp Saturday, November 3
Registration + Coffee at 8:30am in Dwinelle Plaza
- Dries’ Saturday morning keynote at 9:30am in the Pauley Ballroom
- BADCamp Job Fair on Saturday in the Pauley Ballroom. Review the jobs being offered by our sponsors
- Official BADCamp Party 9-midnight on Saturday night in the Pauley Ballroom (Pirate theme! Costumes encouraged - ARRR!)
BADCamp Sunday, November 4
Registration + Coffee at 9:00am in Dwinelle Plaza
- Getting Involved with Core (sprint) with xjm, 9:30-1:30pm in MLK Jr Student Union Building
- Feeling a bit punch drunk from the pirate party? Park it in Dwinelle 155 with a vegan doughnut from registration and let the awesome come to you!
- chx at 9:30, Crell and eaton at 10:30, and a rockstar panel at 11:30 covering Drush
- Super Sessions (double the time, double the juicy info!) on Sunday afternoon
- Think like a hacker: Secure Drupal Code (15:00-17:45 with Coltrane, Cash Williams)
- Mini Training: Responsive Web Design with Sass+Compass (15:00-17:45 with Snugug and Rupl)
Thursday, November 1 through Tuesday, November 7
- Sprints: Join any of the many different D8 initiatives including Twig (Help us create a new theme layer for Drupal 8!) and the D8 Mobile and Multilingual sprints.
- Drupalgängers: Fun events for anyone attending BADCamp and their traveling companions! Join us as we visit different breweries on our California Brewery Tour, a Walking Tour of SF, and a Photo Walking Tour of the Berkeley Botanical Research Gardens
Not coming to BADCamp? You can still watch Dries’s keynote on Saturday via livestream.
We all hope to see you in Berkeley, California on November 1st through 4th